Capturing my thoughts
*How could I live without you?*Hello everybody! It's been a looooong time again! There's so much for me to update but it seems to me that I dunno where I should start!? My memory is getting from bad to worse...haha..I just forgot what I wanted to get when I walked into my room. And there's so many other ridiculous instances...SMSing Xiaowei about JAMs transport tmr when I had already asked her earlier...fancying me asking Mervyn for tickets to enter to the Live Recording yesterday when he had just given it to me personally the day before and, lastly leaving my home keys in the office just now...thank God my colleague was still in the office so that she could pass it to me before she left for church...can't stand myself...*ROTFL*
It's been really packed these few weeks for me...working day and night for 7 days a week for more than a month now...I just so feel like rotting, going swimming, sun-tanning, cycling to move away from all the work!!!!! To deal with all the last minute plans every weekend makes it worse...Anyone has a Toshiba charger that you don't need it anymore? My charger for my laptop has died on me for 3 months!!! so that my laptop couldn't boot up and the best part is that all my lesson plans that I've planned previously for JAMs Playgroup earlier this year are all inside! My pictures etc etc...Life without my laptop is torturous!!! And I have to frantically think of what to let the students do every week...No Good, no Good!
Life's getting more and more challenging ahead. How could I live without YOU! You are my strength and my portion. There's nothing on earth I desire but You! I give you all the praise and all the glory, for what you've done and what is to come!I'm simply in awe of the way God works. I can never praise Him enough...no matter how tired I may be, I'll never ever get weary of praising the Lord and getting into His presence! He is SO SO SO WONDERFUL! EXTRAODINARY, MY GOD IS, EXTRAORDINARY!
In the midst of my busy-ness, in the tough times I had gone through, He never leaves, never forsakes. He will speak, He will encourage, through His word, through people I know. They just come and I will be left speechless, how do they know, why does the words that they say fall so in line with what's happening?
I wonder, I really wonder...wonder at the "realness" of God, wonder how He can slowly unveils my path, each step at a time...I dunno how to explain but it reminded me of "Jumanji"...weird relation...but never mind.
I'm really being stretched to the maximum of my capacity, so many things that I need to do....y me??? But now I understand...there's always a reason behind the things that I do, the things that I'm entrusted to do, I dunno how I should put it but its like a cause and effect thing, the reasons and my understanding to it will eventually unfold only after I've gone through from it. How complex!?! I wonder now if you understand...but it's okie...it's for me to know...and for you to find out??? (sounds familiar...)
Glory be unto God! I've realised that I had only fall sick the first time in the year a few weeks back! Even though I'm sick, it seems that I'm not sick...coz I'm still able to keep on serving and working., no need to see doctor and down myself with all the yucky medicine..yeah! To live in divine health, just like Pst Aries who shared in GOTP that he hasn't fall sick for the past decade, whoo! I want to be like that, not a minute of my time to be wasted because I'm sick!!!
And the biggest turning point as yet this year would be my change of status of a "Working Adult" to a "Student" in months to come! !EMERGE! Here I come!!! NIE/NTU, here I come too!!! And the bus-pass!!! Yes, I've been offered a place in NIE for Bachelor of Arts in Education. Hallelujah! How amazing, I had an "Orientation" already when my prayer for a job few months back landed me in NTU...This is NOT a coincidence, it's a God-Incident!
One more thing, I don't think I've mentioned here on my blog yet...I've bought a new guitar a few weeks ago! An accoustic one...wanted to buy, change my mind to not buy then went to buy with a tinge of reluctance in the end...long story...see if it would fit in future entries...so anyway, I've got no excuse but to practise and be on the track for my guit goal again...
Okie, let me just say then that "We had a wonderful time the past 3 days at our LIVE RECORDING!!!!" Can't wait to buy the CD and watch the DVD, it's gonna be so awesome and impactful!!! But before that, what's more exciting is that the month of June is coming!!!!!! !EMERGE! and !ISRAEL! Oh yeah!!!
8:50 PM